What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Friday, January 8, 2010

My House- Biug Plans

Welcome to my front door. We are painting it dark brown (front and back). It is going to look great when it is done. Now it is maroon on the outside (YUCK). I bought the rug at Urban Outfitters and LOVE it. I think it looks great in my entry way. I am going to jazz up the entry way with a table and maybe a mirror but I haven't found one yet. If you see a cute set let me know!

This is my second bathroom. I bought this shower curtain before we even started the house hunt months ago. I fell in love with it from Target. Cute eh? I am going to paint the bathroom walls grey to match the grey in the curtain. Any thoughts and feelings on the bathroom?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the ideas! I was that I could come see it in person! I love to give my opinion. HEHE.. I think a table and mirror would be amazing and I have thought about painting a room in my house gray. I wish that I saved a room that I saw on line. It was beautiful! Good luck!