What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday Wish List

I have a very old Singer sewing machine. It was a great machine to learn on but with all the projects I have been doing it cannot keep up anymore-literally-it does not even feed the fabric through anymore I have to yank pretty hard to get it to to sew properly. So for my birthday I really really really want this: It is a Brother c6000i. It has all the features I need/want. So keep your fingers crossed. I really want this!

2 comments:

Toni said...

I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. And if you don't get it.. we will corner Steve.. and he doesn't want to know what comes next.

cAsSy said...

It's not a Bernina but it definitely has some really cool features. It comes with a walking foot too! Yay! I told Steven about your threat and it is totally watching his back. ;)