1. Did you date someone from your high school?
No I dated people at other High Schools. I did always want to date Nelson Diamond. Don't judge! I was young!
2. What kind of car did you drive?
95 Volvo, Red
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?
Wearing a stupid two piece at swim team tryouts freshman year.
4. Were you a party animal?
Hmmmm yes I would say I was.
5.Where you considered a flirt?
I don't know...was I?
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
7. Were you a nerd?
Ha ha nope I don't think I was.
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No, not in high school but I did in middle school.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
All I remember is OHS! at the end.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
I seriously cannot remember any names. Does that mean they didn't leave a lasting impression or does it mean my memory sucks?
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Usually my house or somewhere other than school. If I stayed at school it was the front steps freshman year and then it was the lunch room with Emily, Jen, Shannon, and Pennie.
13. School Mascot?
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
I did. But I went to Fremont Highs as well as Weber's.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
I remember being so nervous to walk across the stage in my black heels. I made it across without falling. I could hear my parents screaming at the top of their lungs. 5 years later I graduated from college in the same black heels and with my wonderful parents and husband screaming for me!
17. Where did you go senior skip day?
Senior skip day occurred weekly for me.
18. Have you gained weight since then?
yes but I am only 20 pounds away from my old weight. I'll be there soon!
19. Who was your prom date?
Which prom? I went with Kyle, Jeremy, and Kris.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Probably not. I think reunions are for people who want to show off where they are in life and how cool they still think they are. I don't have time to sit and compare kid stories. Especially since I don't have kids. I keep in touch with those I liked. Blogs and facebook are great ways to do that.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Not to date a douche bag, consume carbs before a party, <--or just don't go to the party and avoid the aftermath, the rainbow socks were never cool and never a good idea. I would tell myself to chew a bigger piece of gum the day I put my gum in Stephanies hair. Wow there are a lot of things I would tell myself. Maybe that would be another good blog post.