What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Appraisal Has Been Called In

We just found out that our dream house has an appraisal scheduled for Wednesday! We could be accepted or counter offered as soon as Monday! Which, if this is the case we can be in the house by the end of the month. Please send me happy thoughts! So here are some things I'll be doing to keep me busy:

Working 5 days straight
Grocery shopping for the casa
-cereal
-canned goods
-toilet paper
Pick out a fridge so as soon as we sign we can go get it
Pick paint for the master bed/bath and touch up paint for the living room
CHRISTMAS SHOP
and watch my DVR'd shows. :)


Please send happy thoughts! I feel confident but we still need as many happy thoughts as possible!

xo--Cassanduh

3 comments:

Toni said...

Sent happy thoughts: check.

And... don't rub in the dvr useage. I am without and HATING LIFE

Brit said...

ya for you! happy thoughts have been sent, expect them in 3-5 business days :)

cAsSy said...

Thanks guys. No 'new' news yet.