What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowed In

snow Pictures, Images and Photos

Due to all of the storms we are having Steven and I decided to stay with Connie and Gereld this week. We were planning on coming out here Christmas Eve but because of all the storms we are here early. Steven's 30 minute drive turns into 2 hours when the storms are bad so instead of risking accidents and all the terrible weather we are here enjoying the family.

I know there are a lot of people out there hating the snow right now but I love it. It finally feels like Christmas when there is snow on the ground and Christmas lights everywhere. I love this time of the year. I am totally content being snowed in for the holidays. I hope you all find time to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the snow.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: