What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesdays With Squid

Squid is my huge 6 month old kitten. He and I are total BFF's and he follows me around all day long. He enjoys doing laundry-as you can see, a little too much. He could be in a dead sleep across the house and hear me open the dryer and be there in no time. He'll be climbing in and before I know It he is buried. Today he jumped in the washer while it was filling. He flew out of it, turned around, looked at the washer and hissed then stomped off. I was laughing so hard I forgot to put the soap in the washer. I had to rewash everything once I realized.

My silly Squidrow. I enjoy my days with Squid. He makes what would have been a boring day waiting for Steven to get home an exciting and comical day.

No comments: