What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

7 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by my friend Chelsea. Since I am a random person this should be easy.

1- I love my Sentsy. I buy a new sent every month. I like fruity smells best. Right now I am totally addicted to Grapefruit Pomegranate. It is the best you should try it.

2- Steven and I don't think any other couples love each other like we do. We think we have a rare semi-old fashioned relationship. No one will ever know the amount of love we have for each other. Even if you think your relationship is the most amazing and you love each other more than Steven and I do .... well your wrong. I have told you before...I am living my very own fairytale. It is okay to be jealous.

3- I love lima beans, beets, and chick peas (garbanzo beans). I can open a can of chick peas and beats and have them gone in an instant. I think I like lima beans because my dad does. When we were kids we ate din din together every night and we always had a veggie. My dad would always comment on how much he liked lima beans and I think that is stuck in my brain. I also enjoyed eating them in front of my brother to gross him out. He hated anything green.

4- I love watching movies but I hate the movie theater. I usually get in arguments with people sitting behind me. I hate ice chewers, open mouth popcorn eaters (although I am guilty of this when I am in the comfort of my own home) and the seat kickers make me want to kick them in the jaw. Peter Pan, The Littler Mermaid, and Pride and Prejudice are my all time favorite movies and I at least one of the three every week.

5- I have never cried as hard as I did when my cat died. Mock me if you will but that just makes you a cruel heartless human being and you do not deserve to be my friend. Ever since she passed when someone dies I think about her. I feel more sorry for myself than I do for the person that lost someone. It is very sad for them but I am more sad for me. I wake up in the middle of the night crying because I thought I felt her at the end of the bed. When it is really windy outside I think I can hear her scratching on the door like she used to. Not having her in my life makes me feel somewhat incomplete and I am so thankful for my wonderful husband because he is so accepting and understanding of it all. She was there for me through things I'd rather not mention but without her during those rough times I wouldn't be who I am today. This may sound ridiculous to you but this is how I feel and you don't need to understand it.

6- I have not plucked or waxed my eyebrows since well before Thanksgiving. I could wax the floor with these puppies. I have been meaning to get them waxed but just never find the time. I'll find the time soon I promise.

7- I want a greenhouse. I want to be able to have fresh home-grown veggies in the dead of winter. My goal is to get one when we buy a house. I found some kits for small ones at Home Depot for a decent price so this is very do-able. I also want a fountain machine when we buy a house. You can get the stuff for them at Costco and Home Depot carries the actual machine. Awesome eh?


I tag: Brit, Emily, Tristyn, Jamie, Jen, and Ashley. :)

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

I Love the List. You're the only one so far that has done it. Yours is way better than mine. I couldn't think of anything random about myself. We miss you, let's hang out one of these nights.