What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daily Items I Can't Live Without

I cannot live without my totally awesome husband. He rocks!


Aim Toothpaste. For the longest time I have gone without and used stuff Steven likes, but for Christmas I bought him his fave (and my least fave cinnamon) toothpaste so I could have Aim. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.


Of course Diet Coke would be on this list. DUH!


I like apples but that isn't why I found this picture. It is because I love the color Green. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


When we went to Kentucky our friends bought us a gift. It is a Flour De Lis platter. I bought a stand to put it on and I love it. My goal is to get a new Flour De Lis item every time we go back to KY. I just hope we go a lot so I can get the whole set (over 100 peices). Next time we go I think I'll try and get the bowls.


So these next 2 items are things I hope to get this summer. Not only are four leaf clovers gorgeous but they bring good luck and for someone as superstitious as me they are a beautiful must have.


Growing up in California we had Poppy's grow wild in our backyard. I would grab a tangeriine off the tree and head back to the wood pile with my dog. I would pick a few poppy's while he hunted for lizards. They are so pretty but they also remind me of my childhood. It's always nice to have things that bring back fun memories in your home.
Who wouldn't want these in their home?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

fun post :) i may have to steal this idea ;) i love your new background too !!

cAsSy said...

You can totally copy me. I had like 40 other things in this post but I thought it was WAY too long. I thought this was a cute profile for Valentines Day.