What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Friday, April 10, 2009

Craft Time

Do you keep these?

These are the ugly magnets that you get with your phone book. So what did I do?

Ugly magnets + pretty paper + my favorite quotes = these awesome Cassy Creations!


Here are the quotes:

I found my inner bitch and ran with her -- Courtney Love

The purpose of life is to fight maturity -- Unknown

I'm not a woman. I'm a force of nature. -- Courtney Love

A lady's imagination is very rapid. It jumps from admiration to love, from love to
matrimony, in a moment. -- Jane Austen

I do not want people to be agreeable. As it saves me the trouble of liking them. -- Jane Austen

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. --Patricia Neal

All you need:
Glue stick
Phone book magnets
A printer
An imagination
cute paper
Good quotes

Let me know if you try this!!

What are your fave quotes?

5 comments:

Erin said...

This is a way cute idea. I'm gonna have to try it.

Brit said...

Hey! that's my idea :) j/k I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

cAsSy said...

P.S. these are April 8th and 9th photos.

cAsSy said...

I've been doing this for years. Steven thought I was crazy but it's fun.

Jenn said...

that is awesome !! or i could do cute lil pics of the kids on cute scrapbook paper :)