What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Monday, April 13, 2009

Picture Update

April 7, 2009 - A few of my favorite products

Escada Ocean Lounge, Dove deodorant, Equate Healthy Glow Lotion, Leave In Conditioner, Bog Sexy Hair Root Lifter, and nasal spray (I have really bad allergies).

April 8 and 9, 2009
See Craft Time blog.

April 10, 2009

This is how my mailbox looks most days of the week. If I have outgoing mail the mail man will stop and then my mail box is overloaded. He only stops once a week when I have a package or outgoing mail. I used to sit out and wait for him so he knew I was watching him and he would just pass bye. I have complained but it didn't do any good. 1-Provo post office is full of lazy rude people and 2- it is a government regulated business of course they won't/can't help you. If you have any ideas let me know.

April 11, 2009

These are my pots I bought. I wanted to show you the cuteness of the whole dish. I know they look awesome on the stove but I wanted to show off the super cute bottom. This is the link to them cooking bacon when I first got them.

April 12, 2009

This is my next craft project. No worries I will make sure to post finished pictures. :)

So what do you think? Have you challenged yourself to the 365 day challenge? If you do let me know. I would love to see what you come up with everyday. Have a happy Monday. I'll see you all tomorrow with my Tuesday Tell All post :)

No comments: