What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grilled Asparagus

1- go buys some asparagus (our local farmers market has had awesome asparagus)
2- rinse it off and snap it.
3- lay asparagus on a sheet of tin foil and cover with olive oil.
4- sprinkle with Grill Mate of your choice or salt, cracked pepper, and garlic powder.
5- there are many options for cooking. a. put asparagus (on tin foil) on a cookie sheet in the oven. b. put skewers through garlic and put on bbq (so they don't fall through the cracks) c. put asparagus (on tin foil) in the bbq
6- cook them till they are to your consistency of choice (Mr. Rad hates mushy asparagus so I don't cook it very long)
7- enjoy!

Here is a picture of what it should look like:

I had to steal this pict from Google because I have never taken a picture of my asparagus.

1 comment:

The Robisons said...

I think I may try it this week. Thanks for the recipe.