What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Tell All

I haven't posted a fun blog for a while now so I thought this would be fun to do today. This picture is of a few of my fave products right now.


-I love that toothpaste it tastes so good!
-I switched my deodorant to an oil free organic brand. I decided it would be better if I let my lymph nodes in my armpit breathe for a while. It doesn't have a sent but it doesn't make me smell bad so that is good right?
-Aveeno is another lotion I have fallen in love with. It is oil free and It takes away my dry skin without feeling greasy
{I should be a spokeswoman!}
-The Clean and Clear is my make-up remover. It works great and again...it's oil free.
-I wear sunblock every single day even if I am not outside very long. Brooke Shields commercial about sun damage freaks me out so I wear sun block everywhere. It feels so good. I don't have that starchy thick feeling after I put it on and I can put my make-up on over it. :)

This is a picture I took with my iPhone. Can you believe it? It turned out so good! Steven and I have been cooped up lately because school is so demanding but it hasn't been as bad as it sounds. Steven finds ways to entertain me when I get cabin fever. After (almost) 4 years of marriage we are still like newly weds. We have loads of fun and he still gives me butterflies!



Okay so this is proof that nagging your landlord works.

Before:


After:


Ignore the hole in the ceiling that is getting fixed tomorrow. Looks way better doesn't it!?!?! Our old nasty gold fan hung from the ceiling by a few wires. When we turned it on it would swing out of control.

No comments: