What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wishful Wednesday


So cute right? It is the blue version on my current pots and pans. I thought it would be fun to switch up the colors.


I think this bedding is awesome. It is SO me! I think I might buy it for my bday...or hint a lot to Steven that I want this.


Cute shower curtain! My curtain is just bland chocolate brown. Lately I feel like it makes my small bathroom feel even smaller. I think I might order this so I can brighten up our small bathroom.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Love love love the bedspread and shower curtain. Just buy them. You deserve them just for having to go to the Chaplain today ;)

cAsSy said...

LOL I should buy them! What was everyone issue with the Chaplain...? Did I miss something?

cAsSy said...

Okay so we are buying couches today and a new T.V. stand sooooooo I might hold off on buying stuff for my bedroom for a sec but I think the shower curtain would still be an awesome purchase it was only $20.

cAsSy said...

I just bought the curtain!!!!!!!!