What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Changes

Some changes Mr. Rad and I are doing:

-Due to Lactose Intolerance we are switching to Soy Milk. The Chocolate flavor is awesome!
-We exercise everyday for 30 minutes.
-We are counting our calories
-We have started exploring the Monarch Meadows Parkway.
-We are cutting junk out of our diet and actually being successful at it!
-Mr. Rad is quitting soda! Woot!

Things are working great for us. Our scale thanks us because we aren't weighing it down as bad as we were a week ago. :)

What changes have you made in your life?

I am loving the changes. My body feels less 'heavy' after eating better. Working out has helped my sleeping too! Yay! My bowels are still having issues but I think that will change over time. (A story for another blog).

No comments: