What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rugs!



I love accent rugs. It is a burst of artwork for your floor. This rug is in my master bath.  I love it. I am actually getting the larger one for right here in front of the sink and put this smaller one in front of the shower. It's not super 'old lady' to have matching bath rugs in the same bath is it? I think it will turn out great! 


This rug is hanging out in my front entry way. I will be painting the door the same dark color that is in the rug. What do you think? I love the retro look. Steven and I absolutely love all things retro! 

I can't wait to pull colors out of these rugs to paint my walls. It will be so much fun! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

love them. love the retro floral. i'm also a huge fan of area rugs. artwork for your floor, so true.

cAsSy said...

I love them! I think I am addicted to rugs now.

Jennae said...

Absolutely love them! Where did you get them?

cAsSy said...

I got them at Target. Aren't they awesome! LOVE THEM!