What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

17 Things I am Thankful For

I guess I am behind in the 'thankful' posts so I am going to catch up. 

  1. I'm thankful for my super sexy lover (yes I mean my husband!)
  2. I'm thankful for Squid-he fills our house with hair and fun. 
  3. I'm thankful for cable TV. 
  4. I'm thankful for my house. We worked really hard for it. 
  5. I'm thankful for feminine hygiene products. (honestly what a life saver)
  6. I'm thankful for my old yet reliable car.
  7. I'm thankful for sunny mornings. 
  8. I'm thankful for fun family memories. 
  9. I'm thankful for hard work, it always teaches you a lesson. 
  10. I'm thankful for pretty things. 
  11. I'm thankful for my grandparents-they are the most amazing people
  12. I'm thankful for fall leaves and all four seasons. (I grew up in CA. I didn't get the seasons)
  13. I'm thankful for Target. 
  14. I'm thankful for DVR. 
  15. I'm thankful for the first snow fall of the season. 
  16. I'm thankful for my nieces and newphews
  17. I'm thankful for the blessings in my life-I don't think I deserve it half the time.

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

I agree about the seasons here in Utah. And Clouds! I love our clouds here they make great sunsets!