What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Believe

I believe that every single one of my prayers are heard, and I believe that not getting an answer is the answer. 

I believe that jewelry should only be allowed to be purchased by a man that is pure of heart. Something that beautiful should only be given in a beautiful loving moment.

I believe that I am a good person despite all my faults each and every day. 

I believe that I do not deserve my beautiful wonderful handsome sexy husband. How I tricked him into loving me I will never know....but he is the best thing in my life. I believe without him I would not be who I am now.

I believe that I will be a very good mom someday. 

I believe that Steven will be an amazing father that teaches life lessons without words but with the look in his eye. He will be the one to teach them things that they will remember forever and teach their children someday. 

I believe that the group of friends Steven still has that he grew up with are all good fathers, husbands, and friends. I believe that they will always be there and so will Steven for them.

I believe that wasting a day in front of the TV with popcorn is not a waste if it refreshed and reduced stress. I believe if you sit in front of the TV every day wasting time it is no longer therapeutic.

I believe everything should be handled in moderation. Too much of a good thing is never good. 

I believe that the summer of KremCaLaMiky was my summer. At that time of my life it saved me.

I believe Squid is a perfect personality for our family.

I believe knocking on wood will work. 

I believe a four leaf clover is lucky. 

I believe breaking a mirror or walking under a ladder is very bad luck. But I also believe that if you walk under it while working all bad luck is voided. 

I believe smoking is the most revolting thing you could do. It stinks but if you want to kill yourself that is your business. 

I believe Shredded Mini Wheat's are meant to be eaten soggy.

I believe that snow makes the ugliest things beautiful. 

I believe a lot of things....What do you believe in?

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

Ahhh, that was so sweet what you said about all of Steven's guy friends. I also believe that they will always be friends for a very long time.

And I'm so glad that all of us girls/ wifeys are such good friends too.

You are awesome! And you already make a wonderful mommy to Squidsy.