What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sister Wives

So Has anyone else seen this show? I'm totally glued to it. I am SO grateful that I am not them!!! I could never be in that type of family. I really do understand why they love it and that it is their way of following God. However, I feel that this type of lifestyle is wrong and should not happen in these modern days. There was a purpose for this 120 years ago but not anymore.

I am so grateful and so in love with my husband. I am so glad I am his #1 and ONLY one.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm addicted to that show!! I couldn't do it either. Knowing that my husband was sleeping with other women would kill me!!! Even if he spent a second with another woman I would be sad. Yucko! I don't like it. But at least this family acts normal and not weird and all polygamisty. Haha!