What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Monday, December 13, 2010

Possible Resolutions and Goals

I NEVER keep my resolutions. I try, but it never works. This year I have a few things I would like to try and do.

Here are some of them:

Make a Vintage style 1920's dress. I think it will be a a huge accomplishment but I think I can do it. I would have to do all the stitching by hand.

I would like to finish painting my house! That include the whole upstairs walls, ceilings, doors, molding and garage doors, and front doors.

I would like to put up a glass security door so Squid can look out at the happenings of the neighborhood.

I would like to try and start on the basement.

I would like to rip up the carpet and put in Walnut flooring.

I would like to finish the quilt I am making my Gma. She loves my quilts and I really want to finish this one. I am hand stitching memories into the squares so it is taking a lot of time.

I would like life to settle down.


Do you have a list of things you would like to have done in 2011?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Look how ambitious you are! I have some that I need to do. I

n response to your question about duck hunting, I do not clean or cook them. That is all my hubbie. I won't eat it, so he eats it and I eat something different. It tastes gross.

cAsSy said...

The thought of eating duck off a nasty pond gives me the nasty squishy nose face. :(