What Are We Having??

Lima Bean

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SC Johnson: Scrubbing Bubbles, Plegde, and Glade



I am participating in the Buzz Agent campaign for SC Johnson's Scrubbing Bubbles. I received a package yesterday with a bunch of cool cleaning supplies. I have already used some of it. So far I am pleasantly pleased.

I have used the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel. It 'goops' to the side of your toilet and is supposed to last 6 weeks. I'm excited to see how it does. So far it smells great. The glad candle smells awesome too!!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I am doing this one too. My only beef is that I feel like the sent for the toilet cleaner is too strong.

cAsSy said...

The toilet cleaner isn't bad but I really don't think the scrubbing bubbles foam spray works. I used it in the shower and then used my other cleaner. My other cleaner worked way better!